Effective as of: 03.04.2014
Policy for Publication
Policy Number: HUMR20140006
Employees must submit the following documents for concluding an employment contract:
- Identification document,
- Employment book (except those who are employed for the first time or who will be working with the AUA on “second employment” status),
- Social security card,
- Education or qualification certificate, if the employment requires special knowledge or skills,
- Certificate on health status/medical book, if the position requires initial or regular medical examination, as well as for persons under 18 years old,
- Other documents stipulated in the law,
- Filled in Information form about the Employee.
The AUA Administration shall keep the Labor Book during the term of employment at AUA and shall record all necessary information as required by Armenian law.
All official Employee records are maintained by the AUA Administration. These records include the Employee's contract, work schedule, time sheets, leaves, absences, performance evaluations, salary history and any other official employment document.
All Employees must immediately inform HR department about any change in name, address, phone, education or professional training.