Effective as of: 01.01.2013
Policy for Publication
Policy Number: Number Not Yet Assigned
Monday - Friday 9am – 2am
Saturday-Sunday 11am – 6pm
- Any person over 16 years old may become a Library patron and receive a Library ID card upon presenting a valid passport and completing an application form.
- International patrons must also complete a Consent Form regarding the security deposit payment.
- Loss or theft of a library card must be reported immediately. Card holders are responsible for any materials borrowed on their cards.
- Change of address, name or phone number must be reported immediately.
How to Check out Library Materials
Patrons are allowed to check out materials presenting their personal library card. Patrons may borrow up to two items for a two-week period, and may renew the items if there are no other holds on it. Patrons may renew the checked out materials online or by phone (+374 10 51-27-64). Reference materials, periodicals, audio- visual materials, CDs and materials on reserve are non-circulating items; they can be used only inside the library.
Printing/photocopying/scanning is available in Papazian Library for 50 drams per page.
- 1500 Drams for a card (non-refundable)
- 1500 Drams annual fee (non-refundable)
- 15,000 Drams security deposit for International patrons (refundable upon return of library card to the
- 100 Drams overdue fine per day per item. Please respect the due date!
- 1,5 times the price for lost item.
- Library patrons must pay for replacement of lost cards.
Members failing to obey the library policy may lose their membership with forfeit of all payments. Patrons who attempt to leave the Library with library materials that have not been checked out properly will be barred from future use of the Library.