Effective as of: 01.01.2022
Policy for Publication
Policy Number: ADMI20140006
There is limited parking in and around the AUA campus. Faculty, staff, students and alumni are encouraged to take public transportation to the university. The university is conveniently located within 100 meters of the Marshal Baghramyan metro station.
In order to maintain an orderly and safe campus, parking in the following areas is strictly prohibited:
- Spaces allocated and clearly identified for the disabled without displaying appropriate decal
- The pedestrian areas around the perimeter of the University buildings clearly identified by the yellow hatched lines
- In front of the entrances to the University garage
- Any location with a notice clearly prohibiting parking
- Any area which causes an obstruction to traffic
Indoor Parking / Garage
AUA provides a limited number of paid indoor parking spaces for employees. Whenever a parking space become available, AUA Services office conducts a lottery for the vacant space.
Employees should park their cars only in assigned spaces. AUA is not responsible for the security of cars, damage to cars, or the security of any items inside cars.